Standard Decks with Same Graphic
MULTIPLE STANDARD DECKS WITH THE SAME GRAPHIC
|Multiple deck sizes with the same custom graphic. Available sizes in drop down choices below the online designer. Choose any quantity and combination of sizes. Professional Skateboard deck for all-around, street, and park skating. Standard skateboard shape made with 7 plys of premium Canadian/American maple, cold pressed with skateboard specific glue; the ingredients that make a top quality skateboard deck! . Custom bottom print in Hi-Def. Cost each Deck:
|For 10+ Custom Decks and full custom options check the wholesale site
Start Designing below:
Online Designer Helpful Info • More Info+
- File Types For raster images upload high resolution PNG or JPG files. For vector upload SVG files. Sometimes SVG may work better if you convert to high resolution JPG or PNG files.
- Arrange Design Elements Front/Back: Click Manage Layers and drag the ≡ to move layer position.
- Questionable design? . Our reps review submitted artwork for design issues like low resolution. We’ll email you before processing if we see a noticeable resolution issue. Don’t use artwork that you don’t have a right to; trademarked, copyrighted, and other images.
- Links. Online Designer Tips • Artwork Info • Templates •
Product Info: Top Quality Professional Skateboard Decks • Printed with the Most Advanced Printing Method • More Info+
- Highest Quality Pro Skateboard Deck Cold pressed with 7 ply American maple using the latest manufacturing techniques.
- Highest Quality Printing Custom graphics are produced using a combination of digital printing, screen printing, and heat/pressure. The printed graphic is ink fused to the lacquer that seals the board. No stickers/decals, or vinyl wrap is used, this is the way professional skateboards are printed.
- Eco Friendly Responsibly harvested logs with low/no V.O.C. water-based inks, cleaners, and glue used throughout the manufacturing and printing process.
- Links. Deck Specs • Concave • Templates •
Select Deck Specs and Quantity below: